Hi Atlassian community,
I'm hoping someone can help me find the correct regex to target Gravity Forms values in a comment on Trello.
Basically, I am using a Powerup called Sendboard to send Gravity Forms notifications emails to my board. The email is posted as comment on the card and my goal is to create an automation that extracts the form values and add them to custom fields.
Here is an example of an email that I receive when a Gravity Form is submitted:

Here is an example of the regex I'm trying to use that does not work:

I think the issue is related to the fact that there are line breaks involved. I know that Trello uses markdown so I tried many variations using \n\n to account for the line breaks but I cannot seem to get it to work...
Also, here is what the code looks like on the board in case that helps:

Any help on this would be greatly, greatly appreciated!