I can no longer copy the text that was written by the submitter that is on a Trello card. I can't highlight the text to copy it, and nor does right clicking on the text bring up an option to copy the text
Hi Steve, welcome to the community!
It sounds like you might be using the Typeform Power-Up to create the cards in Trello, which is a third-party integration.For issues related to this Power-Up, I would recommend contacting the Typeform support team directly. They will be best equipped to assist you with resolving this issue. You can reach them at support@typeform.com.If there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to let us know.
Hi Steve,
I'm having the same problem. When I reached out to Typeform, they said it definitely wasn't on their end.
From Typeform: The typeform powerup integration for trello simply sends the form response to trello and creates a card at some stage of the project management phase. Once the response data is in the card, typeform no longer has control over it.
If you get any additional answers from either them or Trello, I would love to hear them!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.