If I click a stash in one particular repo, Sourcetree hangs for about a minute. I have tried a full uninstall, delete and free install, but no change. I have also tried
git fsck<br>
Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Yes, I'm experiencing this too, I came here to see if there was any information about it and to check my version. I'm running ST 3.4.17 on Windows.
Have just updated to 3.4.22 (the latest) and unfortunately the problem still exists.
Better switch to Fork
Identical to SourceTree but in active development, unlike SourceTree, which is not being actively maintained since 2021...
bug test
@Dominggus Salampessy why do you say SourceTree is not actively maintained? I see releases practically every month right up through March 2026. Not to say they have fixed this issue, but it is being maintained.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.