Hi All,
I have been having a problem since moving our bamboo instance to a different subnet which has caused the web traffic to cap at 60-70kbps. It is most noticeable when downloading large artifacts (20+mb) or very large logs. If i access the files via file share, IIS, Tomcat, etc it all downloads at a max speed. When accessing the site from the same machine it will download at max speed.
Does anyone know how I might troubleshoot this issue?
I installed a separate instance of tomcat and tested that which worked fine, we can access files via file share. All firewalls are turned off, ports open, etc.
Normally it would be fair to assume this is a network setup issue, however I can't explain to IT why the bamboo process if the only one affected. I am unsure if it is a network setup or something different but I can't think of how to test Bamboo in other scenarios.
Can any one point me to useful information in the logs or any ideas that will help me trouble shoot this issue?
Thanks