I see the ability to create a bar/line chart. Is there a way to create an area/line chart as well?
Hi @Broussard, Anna , not OOTB. I recommend checking out the marketplace. Or just hang out here a bit as I'm sure there will be 4+ recommendations from marketplace partners posted soon.
Hi @Broussard, Anna,
As far as I know it is not possible to create such custom charts by using Jira's default tools.
What do you want to track, more exactly?
In case you need a more generic gadget capable to generate a custom line / area you will need to search for a plugin on Atlassian Marketplace.
If you want to try a plugin, our Great Gadgets app offers a Pivot Table & Pivot Chart gadget that can generate all kind of charts (including area and line charts). It works similar to the pivot tables /charts in Excel. See some examples:
Danut.
Hi @Broussard, Anna! Atlassian Analytics doesn't currently have the capability to create a combined area and line chart. Let me know if you're interested in using this chart type within Analytics and I can create a feature request on your behalf.
Hi Jessie, yes, please create a feature request. This combined line/area chart is useful for visualization for example to differentiate total vs. done, rather than just 2 lines.
These formats are all fine, but sometimes doesn't speak as easily vs a combined line/area, similar to the line/bar that analytics already has.
Of course! Here is the feature request that I created: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANALYTICS-415. Please make sure to vote for, watch, and leave a comment about how helpful this chart type would be for your organization.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.