On trello.com > login, I made the unfortunate mistake to select my Google Single Sign-On account, which is (I know now) *not* the account my Trello is linked to. It is impossible to undo that selection.
After selecting Google SSO as the login option, Trello then says: "Looks like it's your first time on Trello. Do you want to create a new Trello account with the e-mail <...>? [Create your account] [Never mind]".
One would expect that clicking "Never mind" would ultimately allow us to select another account to log in with. Instead, whenever I now click "log in", I am not asked to login/select an SSO again, instead I am immediately returned to the same confirmation page, again asked to create a new Trello account for the Google SSO.
Probably fixable by removing cookies, but definitely a bug. This community doesn't seem like a proper place to report bugs, but it also seems the only place.
