Hello Community,
I'm trying to find a way to track changes to dates in Jira Product Discovery that impact my roadmap.
I have Jira Product Discovery configured to use Target Start and Target Finish fields. These are date fields that I'm using to construct a roadmap timeline view Jira Product Discovery. These fields are automatically derived based on the linked delivery epics and stories Start Date & Due Date fields.
The Jira Product Discovery idea reflects the earliest Target Start, and latest Target Finish date across its linked epics and stories.
When a team member changes the Start Date or Due Date on a linked delivery epic or story and it results in a change to the Jira Product Discovery idea's Target Start or Target Finish date field, I'd like to notify the Product Manager.
I can't seem to find a way to write JQL or an automation against the idea ticket that will accomplish this.
Any suggestions?