Discussions
Categories
Groups
Help
Home
Groups
Jobs & Careers
Open to Work Globally, Virtually
SMS Ahmed _Julian James_
Â
I am a versatile professional with expertise in
business development, operations, and client/vendor coordination.
With a strong background in
contract bidding, strategic partnerships, workflow optimization, and data-driven decision-making,
I excel in roles that require problem-solving, leadership, and efficiency.
💡
Key Strengths:
✔ Business Growth & Strategic Planning
✔ Vendor & Client Management
✔ Bidding/Estimation (Commercial and Residential Property Preservation)
✔ CRM & AI-Driven Process Optimization
✔ Data Analysis & Workflow Automation
✔ Team Leadership & Multitasking
✔Virtual Back Office Support Specialist
✔ US Property Preservation (Total LLC Management)
✔ Recruitment
I thrive in dynamic environments where I can drive
business efficiency, streamline operations, and contribute to growth.
Open to opportunities in
business development, operations, back-office support, and project management.
🔎 Let’s connect and explore new possibilities!Â
Comments
There are no comments yet
Welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
Sign In
Register
Quick Links
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Find more posts tagged with
vendor
client
facility-management