Hi!
My name is Louis-Pier, and I work at Okapya Software Solutions, an Atlassian Marketplace partner. I would like to say that I am new, but that would be a lie; I have been lurking for a while. 👀 I thought it was time for a proper introduction.
The one thing I would like to share with other newcomers is that it's normal if, in your beginnings, you feel overwhelmed by this whole Jira environment. For me, it was all very confusing. I don't come from a software development background, so it didn't help. I can't tell you how many times I have googled basic things like "Jira vs Jira Software vs Jira Work Management vs Jira Service Desk vs Jira Service Management". 🤦♂️ And let me warn you; the day you figure things out might be the day that Atlassian decides to announce a change to their product or terminology. 😅
But it's all fun and part of the game. We continue to learn and grow. I hope to continue doing exactly that in this community; having fun and learning. Have a nice day, everyone! 👋