The request has been rate-limited. Please try again later.e
baad4c7-9092-4e63-a54f-aa0a0538f6bf
@Rawand Rahim Mahmood We will need to know more information to understand what is going on. I am guessing you are using API and getting this rate limit error? Can you give more context to the issue?
Hi @Rawand Rahim Mahmood,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
You have ended up here because Pi Network is using an Atlassian product, but it looks like their JSM server instance is not working. I would suggest you use any of the other options to contact the team listed here, https://minepi.com/safety/
The same is happening to me . Also I created a second account which I have deleted .But my balance will not transfer to main net . All checklist is green . I re set my password . Do I have to set a new account up and re and transfer my balance ??
I can’t tell the support port about a duplicate account t as it does not work ?
please help
Hi @alistairmurraybaptist,
Please see my answer above, you need to contact the team directly using the page I listed above, this community is not the right place to get answers about Pi Network.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.