Good morning (or afternoon or evening) everyone!
My company recently rebranded and we just released our 2025 Goals and restated our Core Values. Each of the Leadership Team members is running sessions with their management layer to work on how the goals align to roles and how we intend to measure our people and processes against the Core Values.
I utilized the Roles and Responsibilities play to have the managers perform the pre-work of defining their roles and the overall goals of their teams.
One of the homework assignments when these managers bring the messaging back to their teams will be to build their own team posters.
Here is the ask:
While I have read up on the play, I have never executed it myself. Does anyone have experiences they would like to share about running the play, and potential examples of team posters? The examples on the Atlassian Team Playbook website are a bit too perfect, and I'd like some real life examples to share.
Thanks!