Hi everyone!
My name is Sumeeta and I am a Product Marketer here at Atlassian. We know you guys are doing some cool stuff out there in the world, and I'd love to hear about how you're using Confluence to power your teams!
If you're a startup located in the Bay Area with 10-100 employees, I have an exciting opportunity for you:
I am working on a new thought-leadership video series where our Head of Product will interview startup founders who use Confluence to drive their work. This is an opportunity for you to showcase the innovative work you are doing, to share any interesting philosophies/missions that shape your approach, and to gain marketing access to Atlassian's global audience.
These interviews will ideally take place on site in your office in the Bay Area, but can also be filmed outdoors. The finished videos will be 1-2 minutes in length, and will be shared across multiple Atlassian touchpoints and social handles.
Does this sound good to you? Please comment and let me know what your team is working on, how Confluence is helping you do it, and the best way to contact you.
Thanks!