Want to join in on creating some feel-good vibes and Friday fun? Comment below to select a date.
When it's your turn, you can create a discussion or article. 🤩
Check out past posts here!
March
March 7th: Dave Liao
March 14th: Amanda Barber
March 21st Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
March 28th: Andrew Zimmerman _Appfire_
April
April 4th: Mahima_miniOrange_SSO
April 11th: Andy Gladstone
April 18th
April 25th
May
May 2nd
May 9th: Barbara Szczesniak
May 16th
May 23rd
May 30th
June
June 6th: Daria Kulikova_GitProtect_io
June 13th
June 20th
June 27th
@Amanda Barber - I volunteer for March 7th! 🙌
@Amanda Barber I will take May 9th (and I promise not to make it about Mother's Day 😁).
I'll do March 14th
Hi @Amanda Barber - I can take March 28!
You're up for tomorrow, @Dave LIAO!
@Amanda Barber - I'm finishing up my post 🤣 It's already tomorrow for some folks in the world, so about to hit publish 🙌
@Amanda Barber - aaaaaand posted my Feel Good Fridays contribution!
@Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM sorry I forgot to send you a reminder. Let me know if you'd like to take another day. I posted one for today: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Welcome-Center-discussions/Feel-Good-Friday-Weekend-Warriors/m-p/2972440#M12184
I'll do April 4th!
@Amanda Barber kudos to you for reinvigorating the Friday posts in the community with this new brand and vibe! I hope to take a date when I am ready to commit, but in the meantime I am enjoying the contributions already. Thank you!
Hello, @Amanda Barber , I would be happy to take June 6th
Thank you for signing up @Mahima_miniOrange and @Daria Kulikova_GitProtect_io!
Thanks for joining in the fun, @Andy Gladstone!
@Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM - here's your reminder for tomorrow! 🐤
@Andrew Zimmerman - friendly reminder that you're up for tomorrow's post!
@Amanda Barber I took today based on our conversation earlier. Enjoy!
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Watercooler-discussions/Feel-Good-Friday-Community-Friendships/td-p/2995581
@Barbara Szczesniak - here's your reminder that you're signed up for tomorrow's Feel Good Friday post! Thank you 🤗
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.