Is there possibility to make subtasks for existing issues from whiteboard (WB).
Current solution:
Very annoying
You could make it as a task using the sticky note.
Then convert the task you just made into a subtask in jira .
I know this is just another way to skirt around the issue. But its all I can find at the moment, I will do some testing and see if this can be solved in a better way.
Hi @Martin Vali Currently, Confluence Whiteboards let you create new Jira issues from stickies, but not subtasks under existing issues. You’ll need to create those manually in Jira for now. However, you can set up Jira automation rules to create subtasks based on issue type, labels, or other triggers. It won’t cover all cases but can help streamline your workflow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.