๐ It's Feel Good Friday! ๐บ
I'm looking forward to starting a new series of Friday Fun posts here in the Community.
For today's fun, please share your favorite memes! Keep it clean-ish, folks! ๐
I'll go first:
Just for the record... my immatureย #DeathOfDC memes are well behind me, and this article was sent by Slack Leader DM, with a request to post the follow:
Perfect series,ย @Amanda Barber
Rather than a meme, I found this song in my downloads folder:
Great ideaย @Amanda Barber!ย I was sent this one around the Christmas Holidays and I think it's a reminder everyone needs every so often!
Now that I am in Montana, this seems appropriate.
Thanks everyone for participating! See you next Friday. ๐
I really only Meme in this community since my workplace culture is more 'professional'. But I scratch that itch here, so some of my more memorable creations are on display below.ย
@Andy Gladstoneย ย you are a MEME MACHINE. I love it!!! ๐โญ๏ธ๐
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.