Unfortunately, I can no longer log in to my old account. The registered e-mail address is no longer available and I no longer receive the code sent to me to log in. What options do I have to log in again?
@Alexander Haupt your best option is to reach out to your Atlassian admin. They should be able to change the email address associated with your account.
Thx for your reply! Thats the problem. I‘m the admin. It‘s my „old“ system and i have prepared a new one for my new business.
If you need to retain the same account, Atlassian Support should be able to make the change if you submit a support ticket. If this is a new environment for a new business, perhaps it should be an entirely new account?
It is a new environment for the new business. But I can not create a support ticket. I think it's a license problem. I have to ask the community
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.