📝 What are your favorite tools for note taking?
Could be for work, personal, or anything in-between. Also curious about your analog note taking solutions, doesn't have to be digital.
I'll start! For me:
- I tried Private Notes for Confluence, but that EAP ended and the feature never was released. Would've been nice if it was released and had Confluence Mobile support... maybe in the future? One can hope.
- Last year I experimented with an E ink device, but these notes would only sync to the vendor's proprietary database. Late last year the vendor added AI support to the tablet where the notes would be translated to printed text (neat!) but I had already returned it.

Feel free to include a photo or screenshot of your personal solutions!
And curious if your solutions are the same as, or complement the tools and practices you might be practicing when it comes time to reflect.