I can't delete my atlassian account when trying to do so. Please delete my atlassian account any affiliations with that account (e.g. bitbucket, jira).
Hi @Casimodo72 , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your question.
I've escalated this post to the support, who should be able to help you.
Best wishes
@Casimodo72 - have you seen this page? https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/delete-your-atlassian-account/
Assuming your account isn't a managed account, hopefully the guidance on that page helps.
Hi @Casimodo72
Since it requires some confirmation before deleting an Atlassian Account and you seem to be hitting a blocker, I have created the following support request on your behalf, as it will also ensure the privacy of your account details.
Please check the ticket for further instructions and steps, and all information necessary to proceed: https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/44/DATA-40169
Cheers,Jessica
Hi, I'm getting the message "You can't delete your account" when trying to delete it.Today the support messaged me about a repository where I still seem to be the billing and technical contact. But I can't access the URL of that repository (getting a 404). Also there is nothing under "My workspaces".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.