Hello,
I created an automation rule that triggers when a Deliverable (child) is automatically created via another automation rule based on the Epic (parent). The following automation rule is designed to send an email when all of the conditions are met. The deliverable is being created and this automation rule run successfully the WR Number (smart value) I added to the subject line isn't populated when the recipient gets the email.

I have confirmed the WR Number field is on the Deliverable.

I have configured the email subject line multiple ways but the WR Number in the subject line is always blank. I have tried:
- WR# {{issue.fields.customfield_10206}} - Geotechnical Review Required
- WR# {{issue.WR Number}} - Geotechnical Review Required
- WR {{issue.WR Number}} - Geotechnical Review Required
- We use WR {{issue.WR Number}} in many of our automation rules and they work so I copied the subject line and it still doesn't work
I also added action 'Then: Re-fetch at the beginning of the rule but that didn't help either.
Finally, I tried to get the WR Number from the Epic using WR# {{issue.parent.fields.customfield_10206}} - Geotechnical Review Required and it still didn't work.

Thanks in advance for your insight, I really appreciate it!
Nicole