I want to automate the usage of the bamboo so that i am looking for the restapi post method where a git hub repository can be posted
Hi @arukatla usha ,
Is this somehow related to Confluence? I'm asking as it's posted in the Confluence product group.
If not, I'll move it to Bamboo community group so some experts there can help you out with it.
Cheers,Tobi
Yeah I am sorry for posting my query in the wrong in the Confluence.Can you please move the query to the Bamboo Community group so that i can get some assistant
No worries @arukatla usha ! I've moved it.
Hi @arukatla usha Thanks for your question.
Currently Bamboo does not allow creating or updating linked repositories via REST API and we have an open Feature Request for this [BAM-18453 Allow creating / updating linked repositories via REST API|https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-18453]
Regards,
Anik Sengupta
**please don't forget to Accept the answer if your query was answered**
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.