I want list of all projects present in server at single rest call, and then when I will send the project I want list of all the plans present in that particular project through another single rest call
/project will return a list of all projects.Note that the output is limited to 25 projects. To get more projects, e.g. 100, call /project?max-result=100.
To get the plans for a given project, use /project/PROJECTKEY.Again, if the list is limited to 25 plans.Use max-result to get more plans.
Note that you can also use start-index to specify an offset of the results being returned.E.g. if you have 50 projects, then /project will return the first 25 projects, and /project?start-index=49 will return the last 25 projects.
See also https://developer.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOODEV/Bamboo+REST+Resources#BambooRESTResources-GeneralInformation
Thanks for the response Rene, my query is suppose i don't know how many projects are there in server , but I want all to get displayed in single rest call , is that possible? like adding query param "?max-result=size" will it work
Just use a large number for max-result, e.g. "?max-result=10000".Of course there's still a chance there are even more projects, and you won't get all the results.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.