Atlassian, please seriously consider making the 'Atlassian Security Advisories' an RSS enabled page.
I'll begin by thanking Atlassian for reacting swiftly to put out a patch for the Crowd - Remote code execution (10 Mar).
While there is a planned release cycle 3rd Wednesday of the month for Server product. Wouldn't it be great to receive all notifications via a RSS feeder as soon as news breaks.
Under my 'Email Preferences' I do have Alerts > Crowd ticked. It has been for a long time. However I do not receive alerts. (And no this is not the 1st time, I have written into Atlassian previously) I am pretty confident that our firewall/spam filter is not blocking these emails, as I receive Atlassian newsletters from time to time.
So from a loyal customer, please hear my request. And for everyone else who thinks this is a good idea, please show your agreement.
REF: Looks like I'm not the only one Atlassian.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/61602808 and https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/37529983