There are so many systems. I'm not sure I understand / know where to even start.
There is:
Charlie university is the only one you need for accredited sales professional, as that's the system that measures your progress.
For technical sales, you'll need Kryterion as well, as you need to pass two of the certifications exams as well as the Charlie academy learning paths.
Thanks. That's a lot of hours Atlassian expects its partners to sit there and watch videos of varying quality...
It is a lot, yes, and the estimate Atlassian give are purely on playing time as far as I can make out. When you've got a course that has 200 click-on-next to get through, and re-watching stuff when you realise you lost concentration or got a quiz answer wrong, it adds a lot of time
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.