A strange thing has happened to my bamboo installation.... Our builds are configured to use a common ant build file and ivy. All of our projects reference ../CoreProject/common-build.xml, and ivy has been using a similar scheme to get it's artifacts. Since version 1 we have sym-linked the bamboo name to the "real" project name, and all this has worked pretty well.
Up until recently, bamboo has been organizing my code in $BAMBOO_HOME/xml-data/build-dir. Today i notice that some of my builds started failing and our projects were suddenly being stored in a sub-directory:
was: $BAMBOO_HOME/xml-data/build-dir/COREPROJECT-TRUNK-JOB1
is now: $BAMBOO_HOME/xml-data/build-dir/131073/COREPROJECT-TRUNK-JOB1
some projects are in still another sub-directory... Clicking around it looks like the numbers might corrspond to agent id's.
Does anyone have any insight on what might be going on here? Is this normal or do I have some corruption somewhere??
Thanks,Dennis
note: even though I was a "charter" bamboo user, I decided to get rid of some "upgrade cruft" by starting fresh and reinstalling Bamboo when I upgraded to 3.2 recently.