Does anyone know if there's a new season of the Teamistry Podcasts coming? I really liked having something educational and team based to listen to during the work commute.
I really liked having something educational and team based to listen to during the work commute.
I remember getting so hooked when Concorde episodes started coming out (also mostly listened to this whenever I would ride to work) so I really hope there's something in the works for a new season 🤞
Hi Dan,
I'm so happy to hear you're a fan of the show! We've had some conversations about season 5, but as of now, we don't have any immediate plans to start production. I'll let you know if/when we do.
By the way, we're always interested in ideas for the show. For instance, if there's a team you'd love to learn more about or whose story would make a good episode/season, let me know. Or, teamwork issues and topics that Teamistry could tackle. I'm all ears!
Cheers,
Jamey
Dan, this isn't exactly the same but I thought I'd share Dominic Price's Atlassian podcasts featuring different experts: Experts Unleashed (Apple link and YouTube link).
Agreed - the Teamistry Podcasts were awesome! Thinking something sports related would be good - maybe football with a certain former Arsenal coach??
Right on, John. We've been noodling on a sports angle since the very first brainstorms for season one. Hopefully we'll land on something one of these days... former Arsenal coach idea is a good one!
Awesome! Love hearing this. That season really came together, for a number of reasons. A big one: it was our first with live audio. Our host and showrunner traveled to England and France for interviews. Really added power and immediacy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.