Once again, I am not the person in my company that we would send. I simply use Confluence Standard to document our product, so I don't think I could justify the time and expense. 🥲
I used to work near Anaheim, so it would have been nice to see the changes in the last 30 years. Hopefully, it is far from the recent fires.
See you in Anaheim, my brother!
I'm not going to be making it this year. Will need to get it into my budget for next year.
Have a great time for everyone who is going!
Anaheim in April. Someplace warm. This week it's been -10F to -20F in the Midwest of the US. Where we're layering up, hoping the car starts, and crossing our fingers that we don't get any flat tires, so thinking about California in April is almost as good as a nice warm bowl of chicken noodle soup right now!
I am actually kinda bummed, and aside from meeting all of you, seeing the Angels are in town the previous weekend would have been a nice little bonus for a lovely trip out west. But this year it won't be in the cards.
Wouldn't miss it! See you there!
This will be my first! I'm SO excited!
See all of you there!
I'm sad that my great friend @Andy Gladstone won't make it but I am also stoked to get to see him in NY after couple of weeks!
Most likely. Hope to see you all there.
I'm not going to be making it, hopefully next Year
Hope I could join. Not sure what my company has planned out this year.
Sorry not everyone can make it...
Thanks for your comments.
Unfortunately, no. 😞
Yes! See you in Anaheim! 😄👋
Hello
Unfortunately, like every year, I will watch it online. I would love for this type of event to change continents someday. It would be interesting.
Regards
I am undecided. I need to give it some thought this week for sure.
I can make it
I will watch all of you online.
Wish you all the good luck for who are going
Vikram P
Wow! Time flies; it feels like just yesterday when I was in Vegas for Team '24, and now you're saying it's only 47 days away for Team '25. I haven't registered yet. The flight to the US is becoming more of a hassle, which makes me feel like I'm getting old. So far, I’d say there’s a 49% chance I’ll be there and a 51% chance I'll wait until next year.
I registered and have hotel reservations but not flights yet, hoping to go!
I would like to
Exactly 1 week for TEAM25.. see you guys...
I am not attending this year. Hopefully next year.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.