Hello!
I'm new to the Community. I've been working with Jira for a little over a year, but I feel like I barely scratched the surface!
Looking forward to discussions and, more importantly, learning from all of you!
Regards,
Bogna
Hello and welcome @Bogna Krystian_Deviniti_ ! 👋
Hello and thank you @Tomislav Tobijas 🎆
Hi @Bogna Krystian_Deviniti_
Welcome to the community, as well as learning from other members here, you can find free courses in Atlassian products at Atlassian University which may help getting beyond the surface!
Hello @Bogna Krystian_Deviniti_ , and welcome! We're glad you're here, looking forward to your questions and contributions. 😊
@Stephen_Lugton Thank you so much for the tip! I will definitely check out the courses available at Atlassian University!
@Susan Waldrip Thank you for such a warm welcome! I'm still looking around and checking what the Community offers to be able to take full advantage of the benefits! So far, I like it here very much! 😍
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.