I used Trello during my time in Spain with an old school email. The email was avery.shiffer@yagoschool.com but it has been deactivated since I no longer attend that school. I need access to it because it has important material I need for my current school. I tried to find a contact email for any help from a representative because this is not something that can be answered on the 50 different tabs it took me to trying to find this one. I tried logging in and using the forgot password route to send a recovery email to an email I still have access to but it didn't work and I never got the email. I used the send recovery code option for two emails and neither worked. I need access to this account as soon as possible and I am hoping a representative can go into the account and tell me the password or change the email to one that hasn't been deactivated. My email is avshiffer@gmail.com I really hope you can help me, thank you.