I keep hearing the same things from our Product and Engineering teams... They like JPD but would really like to be able to see all the Delivery tickets associated to each JPD item directly in their list views by clicking an "expand" button.
Is there any plan to provide such functionality?
The minimum requirements would be an expand option to display all associated Delivery tickets with the Key, Summary, and status for each ticket (along with a link to open each item).
I envision it looking something like the included image. Note: The "expand" carat could be next to the Key, Summary, or be like it displays next to Delivery tickets when viewing each JPD idea individually.

IMO - This would save people a lot of time and make the integration of JPD > Jira much more useful.
BTW, this is really only meant for the "list" type of view. I envision something different for "board" views.