At the moment I am only aware that I can view and amend my scheduled tasks by accessing that particular area. For forward planning this is not always helpful as I would like to be able to see what the team have coming up. Is there a way you can view active tickets with those that are due to be created via scheduled tasks to help with the time management of the team.
Hi @Tadd, Tasha (Redhill) ,
You can create periodic subscription emails for issue filters. Using this feature, you can get daily, weekly notification emails about the issues matching the filter.
If you want more advanced notification feature, you can try our "Issue Reminders" app to create reminders according to due date of the issues. Reminders can be triggered before or after the issue due date (or any other date field). These reminders can send notification to you or other roles, user groups or even slack channels.
Hello @Tadd, Tasha (Redhill)
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I'm not sure that I understand your question.
Are you asking about seeing scheduled tasks that have not yet been created in Jira?
Or are you asking about seeing task that have been created but are not due to be started until a future date?
I think you are asking about the first one - viewing tasks that have not been created yet.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill
I am asking whether you can see tasks that have been created but are not due yet. I am aware I can view them in scheduled tasks but it would be good to see them alongside live tickets and other scheduled task tickets for future planning.
Thanks
Tasha
Thank you for that additional information.
Can you provide a screen image of what you are looking at when you say you would like to be able to see the tasks due later along live tickets? That will help me offer you suggestions relevant to your scenario.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.