I cannot for the life of me find any documentation around the available bamboo variables that I can use in a system notification for either the agent down or agent up webhook.
The documentation has information on plan builds and deploy runs but nothing on agent online/offline as I want to send a webhook to slack / similar that says "agent <agent-name> offline/online".
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/bamboo-variables-289277087.html
Hello PaulK,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
The documentation which you are referring contains all the default Bamboo system variables, as far as I am aware there are specific system variables for agent states.
This information can be either extracted via API's or DB, but I don't know if that would be useful to you.
You can use "Dump Variable to log" to see all the variables which are available to be used.
Regards,
Shashank Kumar
**please don't forget to Accept the answer if your query was answered**
Hey Shashank, how do I use the 'dump variable to log' to find out the available variables on this specific 'notification'?
As far as I can tell that is only available on build plans etc, not on agent state change notifications
Hi PaulK,
"dump variable to log" task just tell you all the possible variables available in Bamboo, it won't give the description about the variable.
As far as I am aware there are no system variables for agent state changes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.