I've been signed out and when I try to log in, it says "Looks like it’s your first time on Trello." Doesn't help to create a new password....
I've tried from my browser, computer app and phone app...
I have a paid plan and have had it for years. And... then I try to contact support but it says, I need a paid plan to contact the personal support. Then I try to upgrade to a paid plan with the "new" account (which is made under the same e-mail as my normal subscription account). And then it goes in circles and again says I need to pay to contact support.
This is SUCH a bad system!
Hello, Clara
Welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.If you have a URL of a board from your old paid account, that would be really helpful. You might find it in your browser history, among your starred links, or you could ask a friend or colleague you previously shared a board with. With that information, I can look up the account in our system. It sounds like you might have accidentally created a new account while trying to log into your existing one. Let's sort this out together!Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
Help please - I'm having the same problem! I need urgent access to literally years of work!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.