What is the best way to create a nice and simple input page for a user?
We are creating a database where we collect the courses- and certifications our employees have completed.
The employees themselves must enter this into the database. Then they must have an interface that is as simple as possible. We think that showing the entire database would be too much. We have also tried to create views, hide certain fields and add some filters, and then show this on a Confluence page. But experience that it then shows all views and the main table, even though it is the selected view that is displayed as default. Also, it takes up too much space on the page.
I therefore want a solution where I can build a page that makes registering a record in the database as simple and intuitive as possible.
If anyone has experience or tips on how this can be done, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share this :-)
Regards
Atle