Hi all, I'm Darshan Hiranandani, We’re a small company with seven employees and six desks in the office, and I’d like to set up a desk booking system in Trello. Since not everyone is in the office at the same time (as some people work remotely), we need a way to manage desk assignments so that no one is left without a space when they come in. We’re currently using the free version of Trello, but I’m planning to upgrade to Trello Premium. My idea for the system is as follows: Create a Trello card for each week. Add five checklists (one for each weekday). List the desk numbers under each checklist. Allow employees to assign themselves to a desk using Trello Premium features. I’m also hoping to automate some tasks: Clear the desk assignments at the end of the workday. Refresh the checklist items for the next week (e.g., updating Monday’s list). What do you think? Is this a solid plan, or is there a better way to approach it? Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Regards
Darshan Hiranandani