Dear Atlasian,
When I log into bamboo, I see a list of all plans in trunk, their statuses, and their last completion date. On my project, we have different departments that are interested only in the outcomes of plans in a particular branch. For example, lets say all plans have a version in all branches. Team N might only be interested in the version of the plan in the "N" branch and not the plans in the "Q" branch. From what I can tell, the only way to get the status of a plan in a different branch is to find the plan in trunk on the main page, click on the little branch icon next to it, and select the "N" branch. You have to do this with each plan individually, which is very impractical for Team "N".
Is there a way I can make a "N" view that just shows the status of all plans in branch "N"?
Thank you!