Two-step verification is preventing me from logging in to my account.
I need the two-step verification disabled and redo the two-step setup.
Dear @BRIAN PANG
If you're unable to access your account due to issues with two-step verification (like not receiving codes or losing access to the authenticator app), you can only follow these steps I guess:
I have an original Atlassian account that I set up with.
I have to use a new account email to get into this forum.
There is an issue with my phone; the authentication app generated does not work, and I need to reset the two-step verification.
I put in the Atlassian recovery key; it gets me in, but it still asks for the 6 digits from my phone, which do not work.
I am stuck.
How do I contact Jira Support?
What is the email address?
What is the email address for the Jira Support?
Thanks!
Hello @BRIAN PANG
You can contact support here:
Hope this helps.
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.