Hello! I had an account with an old email address. Since 1 year, this email does not exist any more and I cannot enter my account even it's a business one.The recovery info is always send to the old email. How can I get back in? thnaks magx
Hello, MargretWelcome to the communityRight now, the only way to regain access to your account is to access the email address currently associated with it. Unfortunately, we're unable to remove the two-step verification for you.We have an open feature request for adding another way of recovering the account, you can leave your comment and upvote on that onehttps://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-8819Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
I have exactly the same issue - all my data is in Trello and I can't access it because the email address no longer exists. I also can't seem to upvote the thread you suggest. Can anyone help me?
Hi, Georgia!The answer would unfortunately be the same. You cannot recover an account without access to its email inbox. Try checking if you're still logged into trello on any mobile devices, as that could be a way to still access your data.All the best!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.