I am having issue with my cards, when I create a new card and try to make a template it changes all templates in that board. how do I make multiple templates within a board, they are all different lists
thanks
Hello @Daniel Newton
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Can you provide the exact steps you are executing to "make a new card" and "make a template"? I am unclear about the actual functionality you are using.
Providing corresponding screen images for the steps would also help.
Hello Trudy,
the first picture is of the different lists in my board. the second photo is a picture of a card within the list. if I make and changes to the custom field in my template card under ''air sets'' it will also change my custom fields in my template card under 'tire shop''. I want to know how I can make individual template cards for each individual list
Hello Daniel,
Thank you for that additional information.
Those screen images look like they come from the Trello product rather than the Jira product. Can you confirm which product you are using?
If you are using Trello, then I will move your post to the Trello Questions forum to ensure the right audience sees it and helps you.
hi, it is Trello
thank you for the help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.