Hello, I was wondering what data could be accessed in a private workspace from an external user (not invited/added to the workspace). For instance, should anyone be able to view the website, description, and settings in that workspace?
Here is the link to my Workspace: https://trello.com/w/rwjdk (feel free to look there, or try it with your own on an InPrivate browser tab)
Result is that it will just give an error (page not found or redirect to your own stuff if you log in)
Thank you for the swift response and help.
I don't know if it was you, but against my expectation you can get request from others to join the workspace (always thought one would need to be the initiator)
So of cause be careful who you approve (I will politely reject this request) 🙂
Im sorry if I caused any panic it was not my intention I did it by accident and couldn't remove/revoke the request.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.