Happy Monday!
If like me you're at the watercooler trying to decompress after a busy Monday morning, maybe you'll enjoy a little exercise in gratitude.
I'd love to hear about a healthy, intrinsic aspect of your life that you're grateful for. Think: what's a valuable activity / skill / trait that makes you happy whilst still being healthy and sustainable.
My favourite personally is my love of gardening and plants. It's not exciting or exotic, but I get so much intrinsic joy out of watching plants grow, preparing my vegetable patch and bringing fresh fruit and vegetables home to eat - knowing it's sustainable and fresh. I'm thankful that something so simple gives me pleasure and comfort, as I know to some people it just doesn't do anything for them.
Another is my ability to sleep! I've been so lucky to never suffer from insomnia - my thoughts are with you if you do. But hopefully there is something you're grateful for that you wouldn't swap for anything!
I hope you get to take some time out today to focus on what makes you happy, and that it becomes an act of mindfulness that lifts your day!

Disclaimer - this is not my garden 😂