Hi,
I receive alerts which contain extra properties. I figured out that I can search for them by by calling
detailsPair(foo: bar)
But I can also search for
- :foo
- foo:
- :bar
- bar:
- foo
- bar
- foo AND bar
These search phrases will return the alerts containing the extra property foo: bar
Can you please explain what OpsGenie is searching for, when passing foo:bar (or one of the alternatives - see list above) to the search bar.
If I have an alert with the extra property foo:whatever and the alert title contain s whatever this title is, then
the search query foo:whatever will also find this alert. Can you explain what the search does in the background.
I am asking this because the search query
foo:(bar OR whatever)
will NOT return alerts ONLY containing either the extra property foo:bar or foo:whatever.
It will also return alerts containing alert containing an extra property key foo and the title starting (?) with bar or whatever