Hi,e?
I'm planning to install Crucible and Fisheye. I've done searches and readings in confluence on Crucible and Fisheye but the documentations are a mess. I know both plugins support Oracle 11g database but what permissions does it need? I found an answer in one of the Wiki posts but i'm not sure how accurate it is. I also have other questions such as:
1. Does Crucible and Fisheye each need a database schema or they can use the same schema? If so, are the permission different required by between Crucible and Fishey?
2. Is it true that if I installed Crucible, the Fisheye will also be installed?
3. How is the integration done between Crucible, Fisheye and JIRA? I've only found documents on Fisheye and JIRA integration but no mentioning of Crucible.
4. Is there a single link or document available for the installation and configuration of Crucible, Fisheye and JIRA? I've read over 10 links and the information is all over the places.
thanks,
Aiping