I have a generic mattermost api url/key and that can accept alerts to any channel. I am trying to setup this integration in opsgenie where there is no option to mention the channel name I wish to send alerts from opsgenie to mattermost. Please advice.
Hi @Neve
We have a native integration with Matter Most. The integration documentation can be checked out using the link here.
If you have further queries, Please feel free to log a ticket with us.
Kind Regards,Tejaswi
Thanks Tejaswi, I have seen this document before raising the question. My question was not answered in the document and I am not interested in /genie commands. My use case is to send alerts from opsgenie to multiple mattermost channels based on routing. Please refer original post for more details.
Thank you for getting back. We can't select the mattermost channels in the Opsgenie as it's webhook based integration. You need to create a dedicate channel webhooks in mattermost and integrate it with Opsgenie.
If you wish to route the alerts to multiple channels, you need to create multiple webhooks for each channel and multiple integrations in Opsgenie for them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.