Hi all,
I've created a Dropdown control based on the 'Label' field. In an ideal world, I would like to be able to select a label from the dropdown and all my charts would refresh if the issue types contain that particular label.
The problem I have is all the issue types contain more than 1 label. So in the dropdown control all the labels per issue type are available.
The query I've created is below:

In the controller, all the Labels per issue type appear in the dropdown:

In the dropdown I only need the 4/5 individual labels available for selection. Then when one is selected (e.g. NewRule), my charts / tables would refresh to only pick up issue types with that Label.
Please can anyone advise on how I fix this? I've attempted to change the Label from 'Group' to 'Explode' and use the Group & aggregate, but it hasn't seemed to have worked.
Thanks for your help.
Chris