Hi,
I urgently need help to solve my problem.
I have had a free Trello account for a long time (years), where I manage my projects and also manage my time through TimeCamp.
Today, December 10th, when I went to log in to the platform, it strangely (since I had never been asked for such a thing before), asked me to enter a code that had been sent to my email. However, I had to restart my computer before I could enter the code.
When I started my computer and went to log in to Trello, it no longer sent me a code, but rather an email verification link, directing me to a button to create a new account, as the software (incorrectly) interpreted it.
Then I chose to click on the "problems logging in" link, which directed me to the password recovery page, and that I would have to reset a new password.
After creating a new password, I finally logged into Treelo, but I thought it was a new account, and I lost all my information and the entire history of projects I had completed over several years.
And then, what's really strange is that the platform assumed the same email as a new account, which is normally impossible.
I am desperate, because I need to have access to my "Cards" with all the information about my clients and projects again.
The email address for the account has always been the same. And I honestly don't know why this happened.
That's why I need help to recover all my data as quickly as possible.