I have a setup where one idea is cloned to another (in a different project) and have automated pulling various changes from the original to the clone e.g. if someone comments on the original, the comment will be pulled over to the clone as well.
I'm looking to do similar for votes on the original. I understand that, as votes are a limited resource, automating an actual vote on the clone might not be advisable, so looked at just copying the number of votes across.
But I have fallen at the first hurdle - the automation trigger just doesn't seem to run based on the votes field.
My automation rule looks like this - note I've tried both vote and votes fields (not sure what the "Vote" is as there is no such field!):

But if I vote on the original idea, nothing comes through on the Audit log for this automation at all:

Is it possible to trigger any automation based on a vote being added to an idea, and if so how would I set that up?