Hey everyone 👋!
I'm presenting our internal company hub, which serves as the central landing page for all employees—especially helpful for onboarding newcomers.
We started using the company hub back in April this year when the EAP for it was announced. Personally, I'm a big fan! I believe it has great potential to encourage the creation of more resources and to consolidate existing content in Confluence, reducing the need to maintain documentation across multiple tools.
Our first version of the company hub was designed in the spring and now it felt like the perfect time for a design refresh. 😄
Here's a bit about me and about the place I work:
- Full Name: Tomislav Tobijas
- Job Title: Senior Atlassian Consultant
- Work Location: Zagreb, Croatia
- Company: Koios Consulting Ltd.
At Koios, we specialize in Atlassian consulting, and our teams also work on data science, data warehousing, blockchain, Java development, and more.
Thanks for reading and feel free to share your thoughts and feedback on the design!
