Hello,
How can I change the fields that are displayed when I create a delivery task via an idea in the Discovery project?
When I open an idea and click “Create delivery ticket”, I see only a few fields to fill in the details of the epic or task. Fields can be added using the “Configure fields” option, which can be found through the 3 dots on the right of the epic creation window. However, the selected fields are not saved and I need to select them again and again.
How can I set up a permanent display of fields for this purpose?![Monosnap [MB-493] Test - Marketing Backlog - Jira Product Discovery 2024-12-05 14-11-06.png Monosnap [MB-493] Test - Marketing Backlog - Jira Product Discovery 2024-12-05 14-11-06.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/362316iA125E5B35502BF76/Monosnap%20%5BMB-493%5D%20Test%20-%20Marketing%20Backlog%20-%20Jira%20Product%20Discovery%202024-12-05%2014-11-06.png)
![Monosnap [MB-493] Test - Marketing Backlog - Jira Product Discovery 2024-12-05 14-10-34.png Monosnap [MB-493] Test - Marketing Backlog - Jira Product Discovery 2024-12-05 14-10-34.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/362317i1D27389233FDA747/Monosnap%20%5BMB-493%5D%20Test%20-%20Marketing%20Backlog%20-%20Jira%20Product%20Discovery%202024-12-05%2014-10-34.png)