I use Trello for notes at my work. Now I cant log in and get the message, that it was deactivated.
If I cant use Trello with my company email, can you please reactivate my account, so I can get my notes! This is horrible customer support!
Welcome,
Please raise your support ticket on support.atlassian.com and in your request select these options:
In order to protect your privacy, I have removed some of the personal information from your post.
I get just to the second point "which product is this for?" and then there are just two options: Explore Community and View Documention.
Why cant you forward my ticket? I had to creat a new account via my google mail to be able to do the first request.
I understand your frustration, but I am not an Atlassian employee and I cannot forward that ticket to them. I can only guide you how you can do it.
Ok, any idea why I cant get the same complaint form as you? The start is identical but there is no way how to pass the two offered options: Explore Community and View Documention.
Can you maybe sent me link which I can use to fill out my complaint right.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.