Hi all.
I have quite a complex table I'm attempting to create in Atlassian Analytics.
I have a user story that contains 8 sub-tasks. They're simply filtered out from the rest of the stories and sub-tasks by a Label. The story / sub-task workflow is below:
To Do -> In Progress -> Done
The Story automatically moves to 'In Progress' status, when a sub-task status is moved to 'In Progress' and the Story also automatically marks as 'Done', when all 8 sub-tasks are in 'Done' status.
I would like to know how long it takes for each of the 8 sub-tasks to move from 'In Progress' to 'Done' status. The table I'm imagining is in the attachment below:

Does anyone know if the above is actually possible in Atlassian Analytics? If it's not possible I was also thinking of a table similar to the one below which I think may be easier to create:

If anyone has created something similar in the past and would like to shed some light on how you went about it, it would be most appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris